Autoclave is also called the steam-rest tank or autoclave reactor. It is a huge pressurized vessel with large volume, heavy weight and extensive application.
Autoclave is mainly applied to the autoclaved curing of building materials, such as aerated concrete block, concrete pipe pile, lime-sand brick, fly ash brick, microporous calcium silicate board, new light wall material, insulation asbestos board, high-strength gypsum, etc. to complete the hydrothermal reaction (Cao - Si02 - H2O ). It is also widely used in the projects that need pressurized steam curing process, such as producing rubber products, the drying and anticorrosive processing of wood, smelting heavy metal, oil impregnation and coal permeability of firebrick, steam curing of compound glass, high pressure treatment of chemical fiber products, high temperature and high pressure treatment of food cans, pulp cooking, cable sulfuration, shaping fishing net as well as chemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace industry, insulation materials, textile industry, war industry and so on. We are professional in the production and sales of various autoclaves and pressured vessels. Welcome to exchange and cooperate with us.
Category of Autoclave Vessel:
first class or second
The material of main pressurized parts: simplified autoclave cover is made of 16 MNR steel plate, which meets GB6654 standard.
The flanges of autoclave body and autoclave cover adopt 16 Mn overall forging process, which meets second level of JB4726 2000. And through ultrasonic nondestructive testing, the indicators of every part meet the corresponding provisions of JB/T4730.3-2005.
Way of opening the door: through type or end type. Through type means there are autoclave cover at both ends; end type means there only installs one autoclave cover at one end.
Way of opening autoclave cover: tooth quick-opening structure. The driving modes include manual operation, electric operation, pneumatic operation and hydraulic transmission. It is also equipped with door safety interlock.
The main parts of autoclave mainly include autoclave body, autoclave cover, oscillating device, hand speed reducer, safety device, bearing, insulating layer, sealing device, pipe valve, etc. The affiliated parts include drainage device and electric cabinet.
1.Autoclave body is mainly welded by cylinder and autoclave body flange. There are tracks at the bottom of the autoclave body, where the steam curing trolley can walk or park on it. There are many kinds of tube base and connecting pipe, which are used to inhale and exhaust steam, discharge condensed water and install all kinds of valves.
2.Autoclave cover is mainly welded by autoclave cover flange, umbrella gear plate and spherical crown head; The body flange is matched with the cover flange to close the autoclave.
3. Oscillating device:
(1) Side-opening door consists of spindle, cantilever beam, mounting plate, pulling plate, pull rod, etc. Installed on the top of autoclave end, connected with autoclave cover through the pull rod, the side-opening door plays the role of overhanging and rotating autoclave cover.
(2) Up-sliding door consists of weight box, swinging arm, mounting plate, etc. to make autoclave cover bob.
4. Hand speed reducer is fixed on one side of body flange. It can make the body flange and cover flange connect and disconnect by driving the autoclave cover rotate around the center axis through the connection between gears.
5. Manual safety device: the manual interlock device is fixed on one side of autoclave body flange. And it mainly consists of safety handle, sleeve, jaw and ball valves, etc.
6.Bearing is used to support autoclave body. It mainly includes intermediate bearing, moveable bearing and end bearing, etc. In addition to the intermediate bearing being fixed, the rest of bearings can move along the axis in heat bilges cold shrink with the help of pin roller.
7.Insulating layer is used to reduce the heat lost when using autoclave (the user can decide the thickness according to the nature of heat preservation material, and kettle body insulation is decided by the user).
8.Sealing device consists of the rubber sealing ring, cut-off valve and steam admission bending pipe, etc. The rubber sealing ring is embedded in the seal groove of body flange. At runtime, the sealing steam goes into the sealing groove to make the sealing ring stick closely to autoclave cover to achieve sealing effect.
9.Pipe valve includes pressure gauge, safety valve, and thermocouple thermometer, ball valve, etc. It is used to observe the operation situation of autoclave.
10. Drainage device consists of drainage pipe connector, steam trap, and drain valve, etc. Condensed water is discharged by steam trap to avoid the trap jammed. Drain valve can discharge condensed water and sludge regularly.
11. Electrical safety interlock includes control cabinet, pressure controller (or electric contact pressure gauge), autoclave door lock device and pressure alarm device, etc. Meeting the requirements 3.20 of TSG R0004 Supervision Regulation of Fixed Pressure Vessel Safety Technology, it can make sure the safe operation of autoclave.
1.According to GB-150, the autoclaved drawing is designed by Forth design institute of Mechanical Ministry.
2.Adopt special plate from 16 MNR container of Anyang Steel. And use professional welding process. The pressure parts is detected by 100% X-ray to ensure that the welding process.
3.Autoclave ring and autoclave door use 16 Mn secondary forging parts, annealing, and heat treatment. The door is insulated before delivery.
4.Different from other cycloidal pinwheel reducer, reducer adopts gear lever and has triple protection (1) electronic interlocking device (2) manual interlock (manual screw) (3) hand speed reducer.
5.2*21m autoclave can accommodate 20000 pieces of standard bricks, 28.8 cubic meters of gas blocks;
6.2*31m autoclave can accommodate 30000 pieces of standard bricks, 39 cubic aerated blocks;
7.21 meters autoclave: the weight of 14 mm differs by 2 tons from 16 mm;
31 meters autoclave: the weight of 14 mm differs by 3 tons from 16 mm;
8.Safety valve DN80 is different from others of DN50;
Base plate (20 mm) is different from other manufacturers of 18 mm;
Anchor bolt (anchor 24 mm, containing cap) is different from other manufacturers of 18 mm screw-thread steel.
1. The autoclave body and cover adopt 16 MnR steel plate, which accords with GB6654 standard regulation. The welding of cylinder body accords with JB4709-2002 strictly. The welding joint is detected by X-ray according to Autoclave regulation.
2. The flanges of autoclave body and autoclave cover adopt 16 Mn overall forging process, which meets second level of JB4726 2000. And through ultrasonic nondestructive testing, the indicators of every part meet the corresponding provisions of JB/T4730.3-2005.
3. Way of opening the door: through type or end type. Through type means there are autoclave cover at both ends; end type means there only installs one autoclave cover at one end.
4. Way of opening autoclave cover: tooth quick-opening structure. The driving modes include manual operation, electric operation, pneumatic operation and hydraulic transmission. It is also equipped with door safety interlock.
5. The sealing of Autoclave door adopts butyronitrile rubber sealing ring, which is embedded in the seal groove of body flange. When pressure rises, the outside steam goes into the the seal grooves through elbow pipe and valve. The sealing ring is pressurized to seal the cover. Sealed by steam pressure, the autoclave is well sealed.
6. There are moveable bearings under the autoclave body. These bearings can move along the axis in heat bilges cold shrink with the help of pin roller.